With Speed Kit, you get all the advantages of a CDN; in fact, Speed Kit uses a CDN under the hood. In addition, however, you also get the following benefits:
- Dynamic Content Caching: In contrast to all other acceleration plugins, Speed Kit caches even frequently changing data such as your website's HTML or user comments. Through its unique Bloom filter-based cache coherence scheme, it makes sure that no user ever sees stale content.
- Image Optimization: By resizing and transcoding images according to the user's device dimensions, Speed Kit saves bandwidth and accelerates page loads.
- 3rd-Party Caching: Speed Kit caches and accelerates third-party assets (e.g. Google fonts) which are uncacheable for CDNs.
- Edge & Client Caching: Speed Kit serves your data not only from CDN edge caches but also from caches within the user device (browser cache, Service Worker cache) for instant load times.
- Personalized Content Caching: Through Dynamic Blocks, Speed Kit accelerates even personalized data such as a shopping cart or a user-specific greeting – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for free onboarding support with this feature.
- HTTP/2 & Network Optimization: Speed Kit uses an encrypted HTTP/2 connection and automatically optimizes the entire network protocol stack to give your users the ideal surfing experience.
- Performance Monitoring: Speed Kit measures and optimizes the Speed Index and the First Meaningful Paint of your website, i.e. your website feels faster for users.
- Web Push & Offline Mode: Speed Kit transforms your website into a full-fledged Progressive Web App (PWA). The built-in Offline Mode hides network problems from your users by showing the last-seen version of your website instead of an error message whenever there are connectivity issues. Web Push further lets you (re-)engage website visitors with ease.