If you manage your site with Plesk and use WordPress on your page, you might run into this error message:
"Service Worker not found! We can't find the sw.js on your website. If you renamed the file and are sure that you configured it correctly, please continue. Otherwise, please ensure that you uploaded the Service Worker."
If you keep getting this message, try the following steps to synchronize your Speed Kit Plugin across Plesk and Wordpress.
1. Ensure that you installed the plugin "WordPress Toolkit" in Plesk
2. Open your Speed Kit settings in Plesk
3. Select all affected domains.
4. Press "Refresh" above the list (as shown below).
5. For all domains that show a "synchronize" or "sync" button, press it.