This is an error message that can appear in the Speed Kit administration panel in Plesk.
As the error says, this means that there is something wrong with the Speed Kit configuration or it is missing entirely.
There are multiple reasons for a missing or faulty configuration.
Following are the most common measures to solve the issue:
- Click the gear icon in our Plesk extension in order to rerun the Speed Test.
- If you are using an eCommerce Platform follow our installation guides for Magento, Prestashop, or Joomla
- Check if you have any caching extensions/plugins that have not been refreshed since the installation of Speed Kit. Examples of common caching extensions/plugins are WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, or Google PageSpeed.
You can also follow the instructions in this article to reduce compatibility issues between Speed Kit and other performance plugins.
- A firewall might be blocking Speed Kit. Follow the instructions in this article to add our IP range to your whitelist.
- Deactivate and remove Speed Kit to do a clean reinstallation.